Best Watches Under 200
Alright, here’s the disclaimer, we at Nørsejord believe there are too many shitty watches out there nowadays. You are probably thinking that a decent watch will cost an arm and a leg.
What if we tell you, at the same price you buy a Daniel Wellington watch you can buy a mechanical watch?
Read on, you beautiful specimen…
ORIENT BAMBINO 3 (V3)
- Round watch with rose gold-tone bezel and hour markers featuring date window at three o'clock
- 40.5mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Japanese-automatic movement with analog display
- Leather calfskin band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion
Japanese brand Orient have been producing high quality mechanical watches for the past 60 years. The Bambino embodies Japanese minimalism with a sleek leather strap and it’s signature domed silver crystal, making it a must-have for men both old and young.
Orient have perfected a watch which is both stylish and functional, as the Bambino has a 40 hour power reserve. This means that you can wear the Bambino throughout the day without worrying about winding it.
This is a watch with classical roots that has been tailored for the contemporary man. At this affordable price point it’s a no-brainer.
Read the full Orient Bambino V3 Review
The Seiko 5 SNZH55 is a versatile diver which rightfully belongs on our best watches under $200 list. The 5 SNZH55 comes in a night black and cobalt blue colour way, combining cutting-edge design with every day practicality.
When you buy a Seiko, you know that it is going to be made to the highest standards, and the 5 SNZH55 is made to last. This timepiece is water resistant up to 100m and has a nicely detailed stainless steel case which is perfect for those of you who love to go outdoors. The Seiko 5 SNZH55 has an affordable price point and is a great addition to any man’s wardrobe.
Read the full Seiko 5 SNZH55 Review
- Olive Nylon Slip-Thru Strap
- Full Arabic Numerals & 24-Hour Military Time
- Polished Silver-Tone 38mm Case
- Indiglo Light-Up Watch Dial
- Water resistant to 30m (100ft): in general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming or bathing
Timex have over 150 years of experience in watchmaking and with one look at the Weekender you can tell they know what they are doing. This casual classic is one of our favourite watches under $200 as it is so versatile, you can match it with anything!
The Weekender has a highly comfortable nylon bracelet and a stainless steel case which is waterproof up to 30m. This is an affordable, durable mechanical watch with a timeless design and is perfect for those of you who are looking to start wearing a watch!
Read the full Timex Weekender Review
SEIKO 5 SNK809
- To the start the watch initially, swing from side to side in a horizontal arc about 30 seconds.
- 37 mm stainless steel case and Hardlex mineral dial window and Precise 21-jewel automatic movement with analog display
Seiko have their second timepiece on our list of best watches under $200 with the 5 SNK809, a stylish watch with the convenience of automatic movement. As the SNK809 has automatic movement you will never need a battery, the watch will be powered by the movement of your arm.
The Seiko 5 SNK809 has a relatively small face size, with a stunning black dial and ivory white hands. The strap is made from a black cloth weave for maximum comfort of the user. At this price point the Seiko 5 SNK809 is a worthwhile purchase for any mens wardrobe.
Read the full Seiko 5 SNK809 Review
- 200M Water Resistant
- One-way Rotating Bezel
- Screw-down Crown/Screw-lock Back
- Mineral Glass
- Date Display
Casio create timeless watches with cutting-edge technology, and the MDV106-1A is one of the best on the market. The simplistic style on this timepiece is inspired by the sea, with a black resin and a stunning stainless steel case. This watch also has a mineral glass face and a date display making it durable whilst retaining a modern look.
The MDV106-1A is water resistant up to 200m, which is remarkable for the low price point. Casio have made a watch which resembles a Rolex sub at a fraction of the cost, and we love it!
Read the full Casio MDV106-1A Review